Saturday, July 6, 2013

Thank you Western Kentucky!

L to R: Edward Van, Tabitha Short, Gary S.
For the past week I've been holding book signings and meet and greets in Western Kentucky. I've met a ton of wonderful people and have been able to reconnect with old friends and family.

I would like to thank Books on Main in Hopkinsville, Ky., Readmore Books in the Madison Square Mall in Madisonville, Ky., Van's Book & Music Exchange in Greenville, Ky., and the Madisonville City Library at the Madison Square Mall in Madisonville, Ky. for housing these events and encouraging their customers to attend. I had a great time with all of you and have started some amazing relationships.

I'd also like to thank internet news source surfky.com and local newspaper the Greenville Leader for their coverage of the events. I hope to return to the area in Janaury for speaking engagements and more book signings. Thank you, Western Kentucky, for your southern hospitality, your love, and your support for my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment